Administrative Personal Assistant
GADE AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
This role plans and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Proven experience as an administrative personal assistant
• Proficient in MS Office And English Language
• Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• A team player with leadership skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Make travel arrangements
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Support engineering staff in preparation of documents, invoices, proposals etc.
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
• Infrastructure, Facility Management & Maintenance
• Planning and Maintenance of physical environment & space utilization.
• Maintaining record of AMC (Computers, AC, Cars, Pest Control, Insurance, Etc)
• Vendor Management, Identification of dependable and cost effective vendors for various services, maintaining of schedule of alternate vendors, and vendor accounts
• Repairs & Maintenance, upkeep, repairs of Company's assets including office & residential buildings, guest-houses, office equipment etc
• Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations