Senior Accounts Executive
3.0 to 5.0 Lakhs
Job Designation: Senior Accounts Executive
Qualification: B.com/M. Com
Experience: 3 to 5years (IT COMPANY EXP)
1. Handle all taxation, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
2. Handle daily documentation and filing.
3. Develop understanding of fair value methodologies and disclosure requirements.
4. Process and distribute reports as necessary and effectively communicate appropriate information to Accounting Management.
5. Ensure Internal Control compliance and adherence to all accounting policies and procedures.
6. Work with internal departments, as well as outside agencies, on various accounting issues.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
8. Prepare & presentation of weekly, monthly reports
Goods Knowledge of Accounts, Compliance's (Taxation)
knowledge on Tally & excel
1. Maintain ledger books
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Monitoring the preparation of sales invoices, coordinating in follow-up of receivables and cash collection
2. Monitoring payments to creditors & vendors
3. Handling of accounting transactions into the accounting system
4. Calculation & filling of statutory report, like income tax, TDS, Service tax, PF, ESI
5. Processing & preparing payroll & respective reports
6. Coordinating with Auditors for successful completion of Audit
7. Handling Vendor audits
8. Perform general administrative duties such as bank-in cheque, filing, controlling and maintaining of documents
9. Ensure all payments & receipts, to & from the company
10. Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures
11. Assist with analysis of accounting transactions.
12. Analyze and prepare revenue reports, expense reports, and other business transaction reports
13. Coordinate with Account Managers and Sales Executives to achieve sales objectives.
14. Coordinate with accounting professionals in various controllers functions.
15. Resolve client issues/concerns in a timely manner