Area Sales Manager
Sales, Team Management , Business development
Husys Consulting Limited
Develop Parts Sales business by maintaining and improving existing customers as well as developing additional accounts within the assigned area. The job holder is also responsible to execute After Sales marketing campaigns and carry out market studies/market intelligence activities with core focus on trade customers assisting management in making business decisions
Business Development, Customer relationship, Team Management , after sales marketing campaigns , market study
• Maintains an active customer profile database to ensure all relevant details are up to date when required for analysis or campaigns.
• Conducts regular customer/field visits to assess business requirements and maintain healthy relationships to ensure top customer satisfaction levels.
• Understands customer’s requirements, evaluates customers’ situation, establishes product needs, explores sales opportunities and acquires new customers to achieve sales targets
• Identifies customer’s needs and recommends suitable offers campaigns to improve parts sales including One Time Deal / Special Net Price
• Executes After Sales marketing campaigns (e.g. special price, discounts on overage parts etc.) to strengthen customer relationship and enhances sales volume
• Providing necessary support to the Collection Team in managing credit and payment accounts with customers to prevent business restrictions due to credit problems. This includes following up with customers for over dues (when requested) based on customer relationship.
• Negotiates optimum deals and sells parts at maximum margins to acquire and retain customers in the long-term and maximize company’s profit as per company polices.
• Analyzes requirements and defines potential. Actively proposes measures for Parts sales increase and executes agreed actions