Sirma Business Consulting (India) Private Limited
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between console services and web applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Proficient in Java and Java EE.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and Restful.
- Understanding with multi threading and multi processing.
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Experience with MySQL or any other database and writing the SQL’s.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Individual Contributor