LEAD INSIDE SALES
GADE AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
This role is responsible for performing inside sales responsibilities to achieve organizational sales objectives.
• 2+ years’ inside sales experience with a record of consistently building new pipeline
• Sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with some CRM
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to succeed in a quick sales cycle environment
• Ability to be an accountable leader who drives results and streamlines processes
• Generate new business through inbound lead follow up and outbound account prospecting best practices primarily through telephone sales and internet communications. Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email, and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities across our commercial and governmental segments
• Responsible for Email campaigns
• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
• Developing qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing generated leads
• Respond to Requests for Proposals and Requests for Information.
• Successfully drive team to consistently meet and exceed goals and performance objectives through consistent process and performance measurement
• Maintain accurate records of all lead, meetings, and enquiries on the CRM.
• Handling the complete backend of the function.
• Provide feedback internally of “key learnings” from prospects about process, marketing, and product improvements
• Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors and market trends/needs
• Able to identify/create need, present a compelling vision and clearly articulate the value proposition of GADE
• Create, validate, qualify and close opportunities
• Forecast, manage and report pipeline and sales activity
• Leading and developing a group of junior level and mid-level inside sales account executives