Total Stores activities and maintaining GMP
Husys Consulting Limited
400000.0 to 500000.0 Lakhs
1. Perform job functions in accordance with the applicable Standards, compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
2. Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipts and issues of the material with Re Order Level (ROL).
3. Coordinate with Purchase / Import department for timely procurement and receipt of material at Factory Stores
4. Accounting stock up to date and ensure inventories are accurate
5. Monitoring the material transactions and availability of stock at various Jobwork Places
6. Maintain effective identification and traceability of all material to ensure that material is stored in the place allocated for it and it can be retrieved as and when required.
7. Shall identify the Dead Stock / non moving material on monthly basis and organize meetings for utilization / disposition of the same.
8. Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
9. Ensure business continuity by - developing deputies for all key personnel within the department, monitoring that the preventive maintenance is carried out for key infrastructure, foreseeing any potential risk and be prepared for emergencies.
10. Coordinate with Internal departments and Liaison with external departments and transport companies for smooth functioning of department activities.
11. Training and monitoring the department personnel to ensure that the department activities are done on regular basis as per the SOPs.
12. Shall report and provide the timely MIS to Management
13. Other Duties as assigned by Management.
Position : Manager Stores
Qualification : Graduate / Post graduate (Chemistry / Pharmacy)
Experience : Minimum 10 years (preferably in Chemical Industry)
Job Location : Nacharam, Hyderabad
Salicylates & Chemicals Pvt Ltd
Manager is responsible for total Stores activities and maintaining GMP. For this He/She shall