Operations Manager - Int(bangalore)
HR, Manage Operations, Delivery
Husys Consulting Limited
5.0 to 10.0 Lakhs
Role : Is to ensure the Focus of Husys Team to deliver Client business priorities through HR Initiatives and support the CEO/Decision Makers. Facilitates the Primary purpose of Husys in Value creation for Client through HR Interventions.
Experience : 8-10 years of Experience (Independent in Managing HR Department in previous assignment). Ideal with multiple Industry Experience.
Key Skills :
HR Related : HR Knowledge, HR Application @ Small Organisations,
Behavioural: Business Communication, Business Like thinking, Responsiveness, Analytical,
Quality : Processes Framing, Process Implementations, Audit
Expectations: To be able to support the Regional Partners in managing atleast 5 HRFO Clients. Beyond which they are allowed to do HR Consulting Assignments in the other time under the brand of Husys ( Where 30% of rev. shared to Husys).
- Able to build on the HR Competencies for Associates / Sr. Associates deployed at the client location.
- Work with Client in building people practices by coaching, mentoring the HR team and Business team.
- Measuring the Performance and building the Team abilities and competencies for future use by Husys.
- Support in Functional Sales for Organisation
- Building Network of SME owners and relationship
- Building the communication and channels about our services
- Social and professional Networking in building HR
- Ensure the client satisfaction as per the guidelines &SLA's of Husys
- Support in Organisational Design to People Planning to Hiring ( Rec Fee Additional)
- Support in Employee Engagement - Policies & procedures
- Support in Performance Management - Building and execution
- Support in Training & Development - Designing & Help in Execution ( Trg. Fee additional)
- HRMIS ( Aphusys is charged - Other Reports as per the SLA's)