Problem / Incident Management Analyst
PL SQL, CRM Support, Web Services, XML
4.0 to 10.0 Lakhs
• Looking for a resource from Application Support background with a good techno-functional knowledge about any enterprise domain. (eCommerce, Communication/Media & Broadcasting domain will be preferred)
. 2+ years of development, operations, system administration, in large enterprise environments.
· Testing experience will be and added advantage.
· An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience (information systems, computer science or other IT related major preferred)
· Good understanding of ITIL/Six Sigma process and ITIL certification will be an added advantage.
· Past experience in supporting business critical applications from an Operations perspective
· Strong written/verbal communication skills. An aptitude for technical writing & the ability to quickly distill technical jargon into clear & concise executive communications is a must
· The candidate must be skilled in troubleshooting and problem-solving. A strong analytical background is required
· This position demands the ability to think creatively to quickly identify downstream impacts & workarounds to issues affecting business processes. A broad technical background is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills are must.
JD – Mid-level:
Exp: 5-7 Yrs.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Holding valid US B1 Visa preferable
Key Skills: XML / Web Services / CRM Support / PL SQL
Work Hours: 4:30 pm to 1:30 am
Work Will Include:
• Develop new support processes and refine processes already in place to ensure accuracy and promote quality
• Coordinate with various IT teams to drive the resolution of critical incidents
• Maintain knowledge base of known systems issues, identify potential work-around
• Support critical go-live activities when new systems or functionality is deployed
• Provide after-hours on-call support as part of rotational shift