Robotics Application Research Engineer
GADE AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
This role requires research, development and deployment of algorithms and robots that matter
• Degree in engineering or a related field, with applicable background
• Working knowledge in software, controls, mobile robotics, and/or manufacturing processes
• Past hands-on experience with mobile robots (hardware and/or software, both is ideal)
• Capable of identifying skills and resources required to complete projects which may range from 3-18 months in duration
• Able to communicate concepts readily through sketches, block diagrams, flow charts, and technical writing
• Able to facilitate productive technical team meetings to converge on solution definitions and work plans
• Understanding of the various problems which face robotics adopters (technical and otherwise)
• Project management experience
• Some Design experience
• Identifying the grammar mistakes in this job description
• Interpersonal skills: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
• Experience in pitching a value proposition for a new technology
• Able to quickly grasp new technical and business problems, able to put self in clients' shoes
• Comfortable presenting to small groups wearing expensive suits
• Diagnose broken equipment by its sounds and smells, or while blindfolded
• Accelerate Robotics Research by creating and promoting case studies, benchmarks, interfaces, prototype solutions, etc.
• Work directly with development engineers to implement relevant product capabilities.
• Help articulate key needs for research customers and provide Robotics subject matter expertise to guide the direction of and contribute to our long-term technology roadmap.
• Identify advanced technology needs and conceive innovative solutions to strengthen our intellectual property portfolio.
• Actively participate in Debugging activities of software, hardware and electronics etc..
• Participate in advanced research in human robot interaction; this will include the application development as well as creation of algorithms and robots that matter
• Participate in their evaluation in experimental scenarios with our consortium partners, as well as any other research tasks that might arise as the project progresses.
• To contribute to the writing of research papers and to disseminate the results via journals, conference presentations, and project meetings.