Sales Internship, Sales Executive, Account Manager
Negotiation skills, strong communication & presentation skills
RFL Online Solutions Private Limited
Industry: Consumer Services
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 2-3 Months
Job function: Sales – Merchant Tie-Ups
Compensation: Paid + Allowance + Internship Certificate
To target and manage key accounts (Restaurants).
• Good understanding of the deals business.
• Premium account acquisition. Develop and execute processes for customer acquisition, on-boarding and support.
• Building and Maintaining healthy relations & strong follow-ups with clients, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction for referred business and program.
• Work in collaboration with various teams to define and improve sales processes.
• Initiate partnerships with new accounts and actively managing existing relationships.
• Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners (Specifically Key Accounts of the City) and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same.
• Preparing client proposals, presentations, idea generation etc.
• Demo & training of the Product to Merchants.
• Extended support to merchants to create campaign, deals and helping them to track with reports.
• Tracking competition on a regular basis.
• Contributing to the sales strategy and generating ideas for revenue maximization.
• Act as a single point of contact for the merchant, collaborating with internal departments to oversee production, execution and follow through.
• Good sense of humor and immense drive to learn and perform in a high-growth environment.
• Should have handled merchant enrolling.
• Proven negotiation skills, strong communication & presentation skills.
• Sound market knowledge, Strong analytical and problem solving skills with hands on experience in MS Excel & Office.
• Expected to work extra hours as per business needs.
• A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for ensuring the best restaurants partner with us.
• Attitude & Aptitude for Sales.
• Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally. Achieves a good result through a well-planned approach.
• Zeal to learn and grow with the organization.
• Intellectual agility and creativity to respond to changing demands and create new solutions.
• Strong negotiation and relationship building skills with a high degree of professionalism and poise.
• A commitment to service and ability properly set and the exceed expectations.
• Flexible in work functions + duties.
• Exceptional time management skills.