SOCIAL MARKETING MANAGER
Good Interpersonal Skills,Experience with object-oriented or module-based technical writing preferred.
GADE AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
2.0 to 3.0 Lakhs
This role combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
• Experience with object-oriented or module-based technical writing preferred.
• Ability to execute concise sentence structure, factual terms, and grammatical correct writing in technical English. Adept at expressing complex concepts accurately in easily understandable text and graphics.
• Must have good grammatical accuracy, syntax, brevity, and precision.
• Creative thinker with strong command over verbal and written English. Ability to do research on Technical Topics
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Receptive and open to feedback
• Ability to prioritise multiple projects and quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
• Create original & engaging content for marketing and social media, websites, campaigns, forums, and other media including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules that directly generates leads for our sales team
• Be able to plan, organize and execute on an aggressive content schedule that takes into account recent news, industry trends, etc.
• Content writing and editing, including subject lines, email formatting, call-to-action statements, taglines, slogans, outbound sales emails, and more
• Collaborate with the sales team on development of relevant email content for target audiences
• Sales messaging though outbound email automation tools
• Respond well to internal team and customer needs.
• Write and edit internal and external content and ensure its accuracy and style. Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including product development, and brand management
• Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
• Incumbent to write quality SEO friendly content used for blogs, websites, social media channels, marketing mailers, etc
• Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
• Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
• Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
• Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
• Create a regular publishing schedule.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.