Sr. Executive - FG Stores
functioning of total FG Stores
Husys Consulting Limited
300000.0 to 350000.0 Lakhs
1. Perform job functions in accordance with the applicable Standards, compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
2. Plan and monitor the dispatch of goods
3. Coordinate with the supply chain and Marketing on the updates of required material for scheduled dispatches
4. Ensure the right packing for right material as per the customer requirements.
5. Updating QC on the Standards and Customer requirements for Labels and Markings
6. Ensure that the dispatch of material is carried out only on completion of all documentation and approval.
7. Coordinate with the transport / cargo providers for on time dispatch.
8. Accounting stock up to date and ensure inventories are accurate
9. Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
10. Maintaining effective identification and traceability of all material to ensure that material is stored in the place allocated for it and it can be retrieved as and when required.
11. Shall identify the Dead Stock / non moving material on monthly basis and organize meetings for utilization / disposition of the same.
12. Coordinate with Internal departments and Liaison with external departments and transport companies for smooth functioning of department activities.
13. Training and monitoring the department personnel to ensure that the department activities are done on regular basis as per the SOPs.
14. Ensure business continuity by - developing deputies for all key personnel within the department, monitoring that the preventive maintenance is carried out for key infrastructure, foreseeing any potential risk and be prepared for emergencies.
15. Shall report and provide the timely MIS to Top Management
16. Other Duties as assigned by Management
Position : Sr. Executive - FG Stores
Qualification : Graduate / Post graduate(Chemistry / Pharmacy)
Experience : 6 - 8 years(preferably in Chemical Industry)
Job Location : Nacharam, Hyderabad
Responsibility: Manager FG Stores is responsible for the functioning of total FG Stores. For this she/he shall.