Works / Factory Manager
overall Site Activities
Husys Consulting Limited
600000.0 to 700000.0 Lakhs
1. Responsible for all the legal matters of the Factory
2. Responsible for overall Site Activities
3. Responsible for meeting daily efficiency and quality standards.
4. Responsible for the planning of raw materials, accessories and packing material etc.
5. Cross-verification of Material variance, preparation of Daily Production Report and also documentation of all log sheets & records.
6. Supervision, preparation & evaluation physicals of raw materials, intermediate products & finished goods conducted end of every month.
7. Responsible for the trouble shooting of plant/utilities leading to loss of production. Responsible for Projects
8. Develop policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, and monitor the implementation.
9. Responsible to report the production trouble. (Quality, Equipment etc.)
10. Accountable for delivering Business Unit financials controlling the overheads.
11. Ensure the QMS, EMS, OHSMS and GMP are adhered to.
12. Responsible to ensure maximum production efficiency.
13. Responsible to manage supplier relations and supply agreement compliance while maintaining highest code of ethics and conduct.
14. Continuously analyze market and delivery conditions to ensure present and future material availability.
15. Responsible to perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.
16. Responsible to assist in negotiating contracts with contractors and suppliers to ensure the cost-effective
17. Leadership responsibility for the management of contract manufacturers, transportation partners (carriers) and 3rd party logistics providers in the areas of manufacturing, logistics, inventory control and contract performance.
18. Training and monitoring the department personnel to ensure that the department activities are done on regular basis as per the SOPs.
19. Ensure business continuity by - developing deputies for all key personnel within the department, monitoring that the preventive maintenance is carried out for key infrastructure, foreseeing any potential risk and be prepared for emergencies.
20. Shall report and provide the timely MIS to Top Management
21. Other Duties as assigned by Management
Position : Works / Factory Manager
Qualification : Graduate / Post graduate (Chemistry / Pharmacy)
Experience : Minimum 15 years (preferably in Chemical Industry / ex-service person)
Job Location : Pallepahad, Bhongiri.
Responsible to ensure maximum production efficiency.
Responsible to manage supplier relations and supply agreement compliance while maintaining highest code of ethics and conduct.
Continuously analyze market and delivery conditions to ensure present and future material availability.
Responsible to perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.